summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, April 17, 2010

pizza and chaos...

But since I am one of the drink-spillers of the night, I cannot say anything.

We made four pizzas tonight, with bacon and onions and tomatoes and basil and green peppers and garlic and black olives, and of course cheese. Two with sauce, two butter and garlic. One I rolled out too big, so I stuffed the crust edge with cheese. It was too good.

We have three extra children here for the night...Luke, who is 17, Bethany who is 12, and Caleb, who is also 12. They are watching Spongebob, and laughing their heads off....the living room is crowded, and uh-oh, Emily is here....

bye for now!!

No comments: