summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, November 15, 2010

lovely new day

The girls were looking for something to do yesterday, I was busy preparing the chicken for dinner, so I suggested they decorate their room....Suzanne apparently loves cheese... There are no words for this one.....

Sonja's....
And Suzanne really got it right with this one....





And now for their photo shoot...this is what happens when they steal my camera...Margaret, who is teaching herself guitar.



Suze, Kap, and Sonja K. in the back





Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, and Sonja





Kap and S.K.





Suze






I wonder what the neighbors think sometimes....




Charlotte Claire



Evelyn Joy








Evelyn









Evelyn






Kathryn





Suzanne








Kathryn Grace



















evelyn and kathryn

Every time I go to grab my camera, it is missing. The thing is, I cannot say no to my kids, so if they ask me to use it, I will say yes, even though I don't want them to break yet another camera. But I hate it when I look and look, then find out they are having a huge photo shoot. If I had the time, I would have put all their photos up, they took one hundred thirty-five.
RRR, Rosie wants to play...and I don't.
I am distracted.....perhaps I will write later.


















6 comments:

Martha said...

Hannah looked at the picture of Suzanne in the tree and said, "Yikes." The branch looks a little bit scary, I guess. (But the picture is cool.)

It is a beautiful sunny day. A good one to go out gallivanting if I didn't have to be home for little girls who get off the bus just after noon. Maybe I would even head out to that nice little Mennonite store just a bit east of here...

Unknown said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun. They are beautiful girls :)

Piper Paradise said...

I LOVE seeing fun photos of your kids. Who cares what the neighbors think when you have such a house full of wonderful chicken?! I say you are one lucky Mama!!!!

Humble wife said...

"I wonder what the neighbors think?" They think FUN, I wish we did stuff like that!!

Jennifer

Darla said...

Same story here. As we speak, my camera is MIA...my girls have become photographers and models as well, so these photo shoots look sooo familiar!:) They actually do such of a nice job and i know I wouldn't get so many good pictures and memories if I didn't let them...but I have the same struggle within here. I don't want our camera broken but can't really say no. :)

Darla said...

The pictures, btw, are beautiful. Such fun!