summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, March 3, 2012

cake !

The For No Particular Reason Cake
William was taking his own picture with his own camera.
Charlotte Claire, William, and Camille
Will cleaning out the pink frosting..

Camille and I made a quick cake. I frosted it in the living room using the Little Tikes table while watching the Syracuse college basketball team win for the thirtieth time this year!!! My niece Susan's little boy was here to play with the kids, and he was waiting patiently for a taste. They all put the sprinkles on for me, then got to have a bit of frosting.

He had to leave before we had cake so I cut a few slices to send with him.

My girls love him, all my kids do. He was wonderfully well behaved and good today, and Jonathan took good care of him. He got all his cool toys out, and set up his play tent in the living room.

I made two pizzas tonight, and only had a small slice because I had raw spinach and chicken instead...but I did have a little piece of cake...and darn, it was way too good. I added half and half to the butter/shortening frosting...it was SO good, too good, so I had a little more. I did behave all day, so I am not devastated, but I do wish someone would come along and eat the rest of it so I don't have to fling it off the deck....

No comments: