summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, March 24, 2012

cupcakes everywhere





Miss Charlotte Claire with her babies.
Miss Camille and her babies.

The cupcakes are all done. The house is all clean, ha. Not really. I washed up a whole bunch of dishes, swept the floors, walked the dog, and finished the cupcakes. Now, I have to take a quick trip to the small city because we are out of toilet paper. I could buy it at the small store in town, but it would hurt me too much to pay so much. My time is not worth more than money I guess. Plus I want to get some spinach and some chicken. The princesses are wanting to go with me, which will make it take twice as long but at least it will be time well spent. And hey, they are practically the only ones jumping up and down to go for groceries with Mama these days.

3 comments:

Sherah said...

They look So gorgeous!! LOVE the colors! And how many did you eat? =) I don't know if I could have said no to them...but I am hungry right now (waiting for my black bean burger to be done) and of course they look yummy. I think I could eat like 10. =)

GOOD JOB on the clean house!! ha ha I know what you mean --- it seems like my main battle these days is not to give in to despair over how quickly things become undone around here. I can barely even get to the vacuum let alone clean the baseboards?? Hello? I just have NO TIME to do extra cleaning..hmmm...maybe should incorporate some of my helpers...=)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, your last sentence made me laugh! Cupcakes look beautiful!

ccc said...

Those cupcakes are beautiful!