summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, March 4, 2012

pictures from a cozy sunday

Emily Anne...


ten of the kids played Scattergories with me tonight...
Oh yes I did...chocolate chocolate chip with peanutbutter chips, and regular yummy delicious chocolate chips.
Emily played games with the little kids.
Miss Camille's princess hairstyle


It's kind of funny, because Camille is four years old...and we enjoy her so much. The kids keep telling her she has to stay four. I remember Paul and I saying the same thing to Emily 22 years ago when she was turning five. Oh, the years fly.

Anyway, Emily and Abigail came over today...we had roasted chickens, gravy, stuffing, green beans, salad, garlic bread. It was snowy out, and cozy in here. We talked and had coffee and made cookies...

2 comments:

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

they always look like they are having such a good time! I am also impressed that you have an area big enough to seat all those people.

Tereza said...

sounds like THE perfect afternoon! Love the baking princess. I have a 4 year old princess as well...she wore a deep red lacy princess dress today:)