summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

never a dull moment....

Quick post. I am going to call the dr. about Camille...her little cold has turned croup-y, and she is having a bit of trouble breathing....I thought four/almost five years old was too old to have such trouble with croup...our other kids have had some serious episodes, including a few hospital stays, and some middle-of-the-night emergency room visits....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had croup in 4th grade. 2nd oldest case Childrens Hospital had ever seen.

FLmom7 said...

Poor Camille, hope she feels better soon. I have 7 kids and have never had to deal with Croup, but I have heard it can get pretty bad.