summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, September 27, 2012

pictures....

Charlotte Claire LOVES Suri. I think getting a puppy so soon after losing Rosie-The-Bad-Dog was good. If we hadn't, Char would still be afraid of dogs. This sweet new pup has erased the trauma of being snapped at by Rosie, and seeing Camille get bitten.

Suri does put up with alot. She apparently loves poop, which I believe, since she can't seem to stay away from the kitty litter.

Char and Camille also love the kittens. And yes, that is Suri on the floor, resting her head on a pillow and covered with a baby blanket.


This is the small kitten. She is very sweet. I wouldn't mind keeping her but we do not need three cats.

Tomorrow morning I will not have time to write. I am going shopping for the conference at church...the grill. I have to get lots of stuff...I usually get the candy a few days ahead of the other stuff, but not this time with the girls sick. The interesting part: I have to bring the girls with me. They are fever-free today, but not strong enough to go back to school and pick up more different germs. So with me they will go.

And now my busy day is drawing to a close. We cleaned out two cupboards....we found some marshmallow Peeps for Aaron, and some cherry Valentine hearts. We found a pack of Skittles for the girls, and a package of cookie mix, which we baked. The girls got to frost them with chocolate frosting and put sprinkles on them. We read some stories and played outside. Jonathan and I went to Open House and talked to their teachers. They are doing well, and I really like the teachers. Now I am tired....so goodnight.










































1 comment:

Tereza said...

How do u do it all? I feel inadequate so often. I know that's good for me... Keeps me in need and humble