summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, November 23, 2012

pictures of thanksgiving...I


I am tired, the wee hours of the morning are creeping in, and I am falling asleep in my chair. I have more pictures, for another day. Joseph and Kathryn are the only ones who went late night shopping. I didn't see anything worth battling the crowds for.

We ate too much pie, and laughed too much. We all wrote things down that we were thankful for, then Kathryn read them and we had to guess who wrote them, then vote for the best. The best: Emily's submission, "Benjamin came home safely from Afghanistan."


2 comments:

jeanette said...

You have a beautiful family. God has truely blessed you and your husband. I hope each of you have a wonderful holiday season and I am glad your oldest son is back in the states.

Anonymous said...

I so agree with Emily, all our worries and problems fade in comparison of having your son home safe and well. Gorgeous photos of you all!