summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, November 11, 2012

what a sunday!

I walked today. Jogged a little, went up the hill, down the road, down the hill, back up again, then home. My feet hurt. My sneakers are too small. We had to be at church by three o'clock, but I needed new sneakers. For a long time now. So Mirielle and Aaron and Margaret and I went to Kohl's. I found two promising pairs, but one was a bit too big, the other a bit too narrow. The mens' fit width-wise, but were all too big. But I didn't just walk out of there without using my 15% off card, no, Margaret found some eleven dollar Converse, and a shirt. I bought three shirts for Joe and Sam, a few long-sleeved shirts for the princesses, and two shirts for me. All for cheap, of course.

Anyway...grilled chicken outside, made a salad, warmed up some potatoes...

Rented a car for our trip...when we get there, that is. We are flying. It takes six hours from New York City to Washington state. It is going to be hard to eat healthy on this trip, but I will try anyway. Balance bars and almonds, at least.

I successfully misplaced my notebook with all the flight numbers, ect, for the trip. I did not really lose it, someone took it from my shelf. Some little girl, probably.

Benjamin will probably be coming in at noon on Tuesday, our flight gets there at 5-ish in the afternoon. So it doesn't look like we will be there when he gets off the plane. But I am still very excited. Ashley said they will pick us up from the airport...yay!!!!

I need to pack, and finish getting out all the clothes for the princesses to wear to school for the week. I already have Jonathan's picked out. Mirielle and I made a meal plan, and are making a chore list.

Mali is here visiting, and the princesses are still up. No school tomorrow, yay!!!!








I hope I remember my family!!!!

No comments: