summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, June 30, 2014

hot weather, jump in the pool!

Before I even had my coffee this fine morning, I took a swim.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs, raisin sprouted grain toast with butter, and fresh cherries, and coffee of course. Aaron came over for a bit. Ten or so of the kids were in the kitchen, talking about the camping trip and plans to go to the drive in, planning to camp this summer, Sam coming home....

Then another swim with more of the kids....

Kathryn weeded the back garden, Evelyn weeded the front garden.

Now we are in the house with cold drinks (I passed out some cool water bottles and plastic cups with straws that I have been collecting, bought on clearance). A few kids are playing video games, we are just chilling. I love it.

I miss Paul, but I don't mind reading half the night away.

No comments: