summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, December 23, 2012

merry merry Christmas!!!!

Camille and I...

Miss Charlotte Claire and I...

Miss Margaret The Birthday Girl, teaching baby Linnea to play her ukele.

Baby-In-A-Box...well, my five year old baby...she found this doll pacifier and reverted instantly to a crawling baby.

Suzanne tried to get Camille to eat when she was sick...what a nice big sister.

Suri was such a good pup when the girls were sick...



Miss Charlotte Claire going out to enjoy the snow.

Kathryn and Jon like their cousin Thomas...well, he is married to their cousin. He is the twins' daddy.


So...the shopping is done...all the food for tomorrow night is planned and bought. The last of the gifts have been wrapped. Today Mirielle and I found just a few extra things and she wrapped them for me. We were out of the house by 9a.m. to go to the dollar store, B.J.'s, and Wegmans. We bought crackers and cheese and pepperoni, green peppers and tomatoes and cilantro and cheese and fajitas for our Chipotle bar.

Benjamin was supposed to come home yesterday. They missed their flight. So...they will be here before Christmas, but I am not supposed to say WHEN. I am so so excited!!!!!

Lots of the older kids are at Emily's new house helping her put in new floors upstairs. Paul and Samuel and Suri are rabbit hunting, and I hope they don't really shoot a bunny.

So...I just want to say how thankful I am...thankful for my kids...thankful for my husband...it has been so nice to have him around these past days. I am thankful that I know and believe that God sends all things for my very best.















1 comment:

Deb said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I so enjoy your blog, you really capture the spirit of family. Sharing in your weight loss has been such an inspiration for others. Best wishes for a wonderful holiday