summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, December 10, 2012

pictures from our Christmas feast

Me...and my oldest, Emily

Paul with Emily..

Miss Camille

Mirielle and Aaron playing with little Linnea...

Me with Paul

The kids' choir...Suzanne and Sonja are in the back, Jonathan in the green plaid shirt, Charlotte Claire in the blue sleeveless dress, and Camille in the red plaid...

Aaron and Joe...

Samuel

Well, since the theme we seem to operate under is day after day of, "Never A Dull Moment", I should mention that the Christmas tree did just fall down. All the water spilled and soaked the presents I so gleefully wrapped ahead of time. And here I sit. It is Aaron Royce's 20th birthday, and I have big plans. Plans that do not include sweeping up broken glass that is floating in tree water. Or re-wrapping presents. The tree is now propped against the wall, waiting.

I baked a white sheet cake. I am going to make a light and fluffy vanilla frosting with heavy whipping cream, layer that cake, and add coconut to the top. Aaron loves coconut cream cake. And, we are having a taco bar for dinner...brown rice, black olives, sliced grape tomatoes, green peppers, shredded cheese, cour cream, taco chips, and of course the taco beef. Oh, and lettuces. And here I sit. The girls got some glimpses of gifts that got wet, Camille tried to convince me that means I should just give them to them.

This morning I was out the door bright and early with the two youngest princesses. We waited almost an hour and a half to see the dr. for Camille. But when we left, they had free kids' meal coupons for Applebees. After going to BJ's, I took them out to lunch. We played, "I Spy With My Little Eye" while we waited for the mac-n-cheese and fries (for them), and the honey barbeued chicken chunks (for me, which I shared with them for one of their fries. One from each of them, that is.) One of the things that Camille spied was a guy's glasses.

Anyway...we are home, and I have to go make the Birthday Feast. And here I sit...























No comments: