summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, June 22, 2013

saturday at home...

Joseph reading Suri a story.

Miss Camille with Suri....

Yes, that kitty is green. No one did it though.

Today is rather quiet. The older kids are all at a church youth conference. Paul and I are here with Sonja, Jonathan, Char, and Camille. The kids took the old pool down, now we are preparing the sand and ground to put up the new one, which is a foot smaller across.

I am taking a little break, not that I am doing too much to help....I shoveled some sand, but mostly am watching Paul. I think it is time to go help again though....

2 comments:

Sandra said...

LoL! We have a pure white cat here at home, so No One in your house would have a field day with him!! I only have 1 child and No One lives with us too!! I am glad he is an international character.

Greetings from a cold Johannesburg.
Sandy

Tereza said...

Suri has gotten so big! Kitties turn green all by themselves didn't you know?