summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

and a happy new year!!!!

Baby Grant is here visiting us with his mama and daddy, so it's been busy, and hard to find a chance to blog...so this is going to be very short...he is toddling around the living room right now...




I did not buy either of these sweatshirts, rocking baby Wulf to sleep, and an early morning with Lydia.



I didn't buy the bear either, Sunny just because she's cute, and the mittens Suzanne crocheted for me for Christmas.

Today Paul and I are going out to lunch to celebrate a birthday with a friend, with lots of our friends. We rarely do this, so I am excited. And I need to go start getting ready...so much is going on around here...the washing machine broke, Paul ordered a part...a tree fell on Emily's house...(all occupants are okay though!), and so on...never a dull moment.

But this is going to be a good year!!!!

1 comment:

Joybells said...

I hope your lunch was great!!