summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Saturday....


Grant and Lydia playing in the sunshine on the deck...
just a pic of loveliness...the pool...me...Sam-The-Soldier... Auntie Evelyn Joy with Grant and Wulf.

The cool crisp morning has warmed to a low seventies day, sunny and bright. It feels like autumn. The pool is clear, but oh so cold! Sam and Grant are still here, leaving this evening. I'm going to go through Grant withdrawal, after watching him for seven days, and having him here all day today with Sam.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my stars!! I am marveling at all the toys in your deck!!

16 blessings'mom said...

Susan, I am a bit toy crazy. I like to have a fun house for the grand kids:). Plus, I like most of the toys too much to get rid of them.