summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, April 10, 2023

and it WAS hoppy!!!

 

The Easter Bunny:  now, before you think I'm too creepy, it was Sonja.  (She's such a good sport!)(I wasn't going to post this because I look so fat, but then, I am fat!)
Camille, full-steam recovery, ditching those crutches and limping along! 
Emily...
Paul with four of our girls, Evelyn, Mariel, Kathryn, and Charlotte Claire holding Kathryn's little Jamison.


Emily and I...
Elise hugging Sonja...
Some Jamison time...
Paul with Tennyson...
Our Easter Sunday welcome snack, pink milk and coffee, cookies, muffins, cinnamon rolls.
Miss Camille...

After all this fun, and an amazing ham lunch with all the fixings, it was home...23 of us...outside for some sunshine, then in the house too...I made pulled taco chicken for fajitas, rice, and some hot dogs, Sam cut up the cheese, pepperoni and salami, and chips and dip...then, time for carrot cake!  


Mine had white chocolate buttercream, Mariel had cream cheese frosting...her's was still warm because she baked it here, ha, yes, a cake was baking with all the kids running around and everyone here.  Both were equally delicious, I decided what the heck, and enjoyed some cake.  It's almost too bad I did, because it just reinforces it:  cake is SO GOOD, ha.

Paul with Rhys...
Me, with Ruth and Tennyson...Tenny started to not feel well...I was in the kitchen getting some food, he came to me and said,"Hama, Hama, come sit.  Chair, Hama.  Blanket."   Oh dear, of course, Tenny...I could tell he was not feeling well...I rocked him for a bit and he fell asleep, so sweet.  Margaret gave him some meds, infant Tylenol or something, and he perked up a bit.  Ruth just likes sitting with me, and wanted to join us...poor me, huh?  

Char LOVES little Jamison!!!   Such a nice auntie!

Now I've run out of pictures...not really, I actually have lots more...but I've run out of time, I have to go to water aerobics.  It's a nice sunny day, and here in the northeast, we're finally getting nice weather...it'll be 60 today, warmer tomorrow, and by Friday, sunny and 80!!!!



Sunshine!  Sunshine and WARMTH!!!  So glad!  Off I go now, hurry hurry hurry...!

2 comments:

Terri D said...

I sure loved seeing all of your photos!! A joy-filled Easter for you all!! xo

Cindy said...

That forecast looks glorious! Your family is beautiful, and fun! Love the bunny suit. That's a sweet picture of you and two of your grands.