summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, April 3, 2023

one sunny windy Monday...

 Here are the good things about today:

I went to my water aerobics class.  I hadn't been there since last Monday, because of the heart monitor.  (You can shower with them, but you cannot submerge them, so no swimming.)(Now I have to wait for the week or so it takes for them to decipher it, and decide my fate)  

Kathryn needed a few things from Walmart, so Rhys stayed here with the girls, and Kathryn and I went with baby Jamison and Achilles.

I found some Keto ice cream bars on clearance, a five dollar dress, and some fifty cent dark chocolate raspberry bars, along with 75 cent Lily's chocolate.  

The day was sunny, leaning towards warm, but too windy to be outside with Jamison.  We did enjoy the sunshine from inside, as Kathryn visited with the kids after our Walmart trip.  Rhys took a big nap, and we all had some baby time.

Miss Char enjoying some school break...

He was trying to sleep, but I wanted a picture with his eyes open, so I kept talking to him...almost.

Dinner was lazy and cheat-y.  The girls had late lunches, I had some peanuts and blueberries, and a few of those little keto chocolate chip cookies from Aldi...wow, you realize how small a portion is with the tiny bags, three servings, ha.  Today I bought pecan smoked chicken wings, so I put those in the oven.  I wasn't even hungry, but I ate a few.  Then two of the Keto ice cream bars, I'll deserve it if I get a tummy ache.  

The girls are gone now to a gathering, and Paul is working on the house we are fixing up.  I am here all by my lonesome, which doesn't happen very often. I really don't mind.  

Paul is home now...

4 comments:

Deb said...

Lily's chocolate for $0.75?! Score!!! Lily's is my go-to chocolate since being diagnosed.

I had to laugh at some clearance wax I saw at Walmart recently. It was marked 'down' to a price that was higher than the original price. lol

Billie Jo said...

Love your family and your posts, my friend! And if we were neighbors, I think you could drag me to water aerobics!

Marilyn said...

Hi Della!

I’m glad you got to your class yesterday 🥳🥳 It feels good doesn’t it? I went to Tai Chi yesterday. I love it too.

Looks like lots of baby snuggles too. I just LOVE new babies. For 13 years I cuddled babies in the NICU. oh Della that was heavenly…honestly. I LOVED it. Some were sooooo tiny all covered in tubes and the nurses would lift them out and put them in my arms. Parents can’t always be there for various reasons and they need to be cuddled for a short time. Sigh 😌

Have a lovely evening 🥰

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

16 blessings'mom said...

Deb, I know, can't wait to eat some. And the wax melt price, that's hilarious!
Billie Jo, now that would be fun!!!
Marilyn, it really does feel good. I think I would love to hold those tiny babies too, what an absolutely amazing thing for you to do. I'm sure you were blessed as much as you blessed those little ones. :)