summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, March 28, 2009

8 in the hot tub

Is this the face only a mother could love? The face of a child who gets into everything that's not nailed down? She has a cold, which makes her cry at the drop of a pin, or should I say the pinch of a sister. (How could her sister pinch her??) Camille is growing up, though........she knows what she wants and what she doesn't want. Charlotte Claire.....she will be three years old in 2 months. She found Sonja's old party dress.....









We went in the hot tub tonight. 6 of the kids, their cousin, and me. They went out to check and see how hot it was, and they thought it said 97....well, it was getting late, and I thought that would be okay. Except when we got out there, it was 93 degrees. Okay, it didn't actually feel cold, but not too warm, either. But it was alot of fun, and we sang some songs to the animals in the woods.....we came and they went right to bed. I am hoping it relaxed them enough that they go right to sleep. There are 6 of them in the one room........partytime.
We got them all tucked in, Paul and I, and had like 5 minutes of quiet, and the older girls came in....such is life here.
I cooked the steak on the grill. It hit the spot. I only had a little bit, though, and put it away in the 'fridge for tomorrow......




2 comments:

holly said...

Hey, just a quick comment...are you going to do belly photos for this little peanut? I always like those, and never have gotten to do it.

Enola said...

Camille is getting SO big.