summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, March 22, 2009

happy birthday, kathryn grace

Kathryn Grace is turning eleven years old tomorrow. She is such a good girl. She isn't feeling very well today, but we wanted to celebrate her birthday while everyone was here. Since the house was so "under consruction", I went to a few stores after church this afternoon, and bought her a cake. B.J.s ....only $9.99. It is supposed to serve 26, all I can say to that is HA. It was pretty good. The motley assortment of candles we found in the drawers gave it a Seuss-like appearance....
Charlotte Claire loves the birthday song, and the candles...

Yes, happy birthday, Kathryn. Or Kap, as she is called...or Kappy, or Kappy Sue, even though her middle name is Grace.
Well, I sort of want my carpet back. It is loud in here with this new floor! And the kids love it. They can run and slide.....it just seems to echo.
I am so glad we (Paul) finally did this, though. We removed all the books from the bookcases, and threw away so many junky ones...and sorted through the movies. They are nice and organized, in pretty baskets instead of in empty diaper boxes. Maybe tomorrow I'll take some pictures. It looks much nicer in here.
Camille the crazy is still up....I need to get her to bed.....


1 comment:

FLmom7 said...

Happy Birthday to Kathryn! About the hard floors, yes that's about the only negative I can think of, they are loud. But they're so easy to care for, it's worth it.