summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

another beautiful day....

Evelyn Joy......she has some nice freckles, too....and her hair definetly has a reddish tint to it...strawberry blonde? She was nice enough to volunteer to come with me on my walk today. (three days in a row! and: it was a little easier today!!!).....she is almost as entertaining as Sam.
Camille Anaya climbing the stairs.....ugh, can she not just stay still?


Look at her....my baby!

Camille after her bath last night....all cuddly and sweet...and look at that hair!
We are watching American Idol.....we like Adam, he's talented, but too much makeup....and Allison is good too.
Today was gorgeous.....I brought the kids outside, and Mirielle joined me after her classes, Mali, who is feeling better now, joined us too. I actually got some nice color today....I love to sit in the sun.....and Benjamin came out....it was pleasant. I am never lonely.
We had burgers cooked on the grill for dinner. I asked Joseph to make them as I left for my walk, and was pleasantly surprised (okay, shocked) when I came back and he was out there cooking them.
Camille wants me to put this away, this computer, so she can get on my lap....



1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Look at all Camille's hair!! She is so cute i'd swap her the laptop too!!
Evelyn is such a pretty girl, all your girls are...