summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, March 19, 2009

what a day....

I decided to finally get the oil changed on the van, since it was like 2000 miles over the recomended time...so, to Wal-mart we went. "We" consisting of Joseph, who needed sneakers (a 17 year old kid who doesn't mind Walmart sneakers is a keeper), Margaret, Kathryn, Jonathan, Charlotte Claire, Camille, and I. We also got the normal Walmart things like bananas, milk, bread....a few things off the $3 rack for Jon to wear to kindergarten...and various other things we didn't know we neeed.....afterwards I took them to McDonalds, again! Kathryn, Charlotte Claire, and Camille....

Kathryn Grace with Camille....down the slide...

She likes to climb up onto chairs when she is bye-bye, too.


Charlotte Claire and Kathryn


Brat in a drawer...



Brat in a box....



Yeah, so we went out and about again today. Jon said we needed to buy something that started with the letter "s", and I had to guess what it was....I finally gave up, and good thing, too, because I don't think I every would have guessed "C" batteries....
We are starting to move things out of the livingroom so we can start on the floor tomorrow. Mirielle is very sick with what I think is the flu. She started out with a tickly cough, and now has a fever of almost 104. Mali had it this week, too, but her fever wasn't quite as high. The three youngest kids had their flu shots. I wish we all had gotten them.




4 comments:

Amber said...

Goodness I hope she gets to feeling better and none of the other kids, or yourself, catch it!

Janis said...

Let's see a picture of the empty room that is being remodeled-how about some before and after pics? :-)

KrustyLynn said...

Oh no! The Flu! that stinks!! I bet your kids just love your little outings! it's like everyday is family vacation!! :)

AUTISMOMMA said...

Love the "brat" pictures. Especially love all the Charlotte Claire photos you always post. She reminds me of my own Milla Monkey.