summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, February 27, 2011

home, home again...

And it is very sweet. Except that I am still dizzy from driving for so long. I feel like we are still moving. I don't have my sea-legs, I guess. We drove straight through again, 24+ hours to make it home. We were supposed to stay out all day yesterday and leave this morning, but after Ben got on that plane to Texas, there seemed no point in hanging around. Other than the fact that it was in the seventies and sunny. But we all knew the long ride we were facing, and unanimously decided to hit the road a day early.

Home is good. Camille is sweet, I missed her hugs and cuddles. Jonathan said he didn't miss me too much. Charlotte Claire missed me. Rosie-The-Bad Dog missed me. She WAS bad when I was gone, too. They forgot about the Garbage Man and left her out on Thursday. So we have lots of garbage now. Paul missed me. We didn't tell them we were coming home. And now....I am tired....

No comments: