summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, December 24, 2015

a quick merry christmas eve post....

Oh the joy of getting up in the morning and remembering that Samuel is home for Christmas! I slept much better last night. There's not much time for sitting around, I am making quiche, cutting up fruit (cantaloupe, pineapple, kiwi, watermelon), making sausage, bacon, and cinnamon buns. 12 of the kids plus some friends will be here in a few hours, and believe me, I have work to do. I mean, there is a towel hanging on that chair, and a folded one on the arm of the couch, along with a pair of fuzzy socks. There is another sock on the coffee table, along with a few candy wrappers, two grapefruit, two coffee mugs, and Jon's new StarWars cup. The cardboard and the returnable bottles need to be taken out.

We are having a heatwave here in the Northeast, 62 degrees out. Paul is out for a walk, which I rather envy...I have so much to do, but it probably would have done me some good to go for a walk instead of sitting here writing about all I have to do.

Ah well....I will post if I hear anything from the doctor's office. If not, Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sending good healing thoughts and prayers your way. May you have a joyful & wonderful Christmas & your new year filled with good health!