summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

no news is good news...i hope!

I called the doctor this afternoon, but Ashley-The-Receptionist told me they hadn't heard anything yet. Well, hurry up already. Tomorrow I will call again, and if the office hasn't had word yet, I will call the hospital and ask why the delay in reading a simple sono report.

And tonight, another night stretches before me, but I am determined not to be fearful. "Resist the devil and he will flee from you..." James 4:7 Today does have enough cares of it's own, without worry about tomorrow, or about next week. Tossing and turning in the night are not my favorites, but I will get some treasures in heaven out of all of this!

Eight kids are coming in the door from the new Star Wars movie, so goodbye again. I will post if I hear anything, and thank you for kind words and prayers!

No comments: