summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

and...the phone call...

the scan was all clear! This is good news, of course, made me happy...yet confused. I still have a pain in my side, and no more gallbladder, so that's not it. The dr. is supposed to call me tomorrow to talk about further testing, ect. I am at the point now where I would like to just go back to doing what I do best, ignoring it and hoping it will go away.

Our living room is crazy right now. Jonathan is flying one remote control helicopter, Char another. Emily is reading the I Spy book with Cam, and Paul, Sonja, and I are just chilling. We cleaned up lots of toys in the end of our living room, packed up several bags to send to the thrift store...so we could fit in a nice Ikea organizer that Aaron gave to us. It was lots of work, but there is much more room, and the kids are loving the play space.

Anyhow. I thought I would check in and let you all know the scan results. I am really really hoping this is just nothing...

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Haha!! This title shows up on my Google Page.. I, of course have heart failure and pray quickly.. But this must be good news!!!

Susan said...

That is quite a relief! Thank you for letting us know this good news!

Marilyn said...

Great news Della👍 Could it be you appendix rumbling? I cant remember which side you said. Mine rumbled for years before the BIG ATTACK and I had to have it out. If you are still having pain it's good to have further testing........Have a great day ☺️

Marilyn from Canada

Anonymous said...

Great news! Have them do an internal Ultra sound. that is what I had to have. I had major pain. They ruled out every thing until the internal ultra sound. This showed my uterus more clearly and for sure there was a black mass on it. I panicked of course but when an MRI showed it still there it was because of my menopause. Apparently this can happen as our uteruses prepare or are just about done with menopause. So no alarming anything there... but I think we are at the same age.
I still get the pain but I can manage it now knowing it is a simple getting older thing that can happen during this time. Its still there and he will look at it again IF I feel the need because of pain, but in almost most cases unless you are much younger it goes away on its own
Good luck!
Rosie :)

Anonymous said...

If you still feel like maybe something is wrong, do not ignore your intuition
always follow your gut instinct.
Donna, NY