summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, April 9, 2012

pictures

Mirielle,22, my number four child.
My sister's youngest daughter Audrey, curly haired cousin of curly-haired Margaret....holding Linnea, one of the twins.
Linnea has curly hair!
My fifth oldest child, Joseph, who is twenty...holding Sebastian, one of the twins. I love seeing my boys hold babies.

My sister's daughter Janet (my bestest friend, ha), Kathryn and Suzanne...our dear friend Joe behind Suze.
Mali and Abigail
Kathryn and Suzanne after lunch at church yesterday.
Char and William, my sister's grandson, big brother of these sweet little twins.
Miss Camille
Miss Charlotte Claire
Suze and Kap saw me coming.
All dressed in their Easter finest, ready for pictures taken...NOT. They hated me coming in with the camera.

No comments: