summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, September 8, 2012

saturday....a day off, ha.

Just making dinner for the fourteen of us here...wait, Abigail came over too...four pizzas, one bacon+red onion+pepperoni+green pepper, one just pepperoni, one pepperoni and black olive, then the butter/garlic/sliced tomato+basil....and watermelon, and raw green peppers...it takes a while. Then the clean up, argh.

Earlier in the day, after cleaning up and doing some laundry, sweeping and mopping the floor...I was SO craving something pumpkin...so I made pumpkin pie with no crust. It was too yummy.

Ashley came over with Baxter-The-Dog. Suri loved having her friend to play with, and it was really really nice to be with Ashley. I can't even put into words how much I have missed her.

It was a rainy day here in central New York state, and I loved it! The little girls and Jonathan were able to get outside to play in the woods for a bit when it wasn't raining. They came inside and the princesses had a nice hot bath. Their room is messy again, which is strangely comforting. It stayed clean all week, and when I peeked in there during the day and saw the empty, picked up floor, I missed my little girls terribly.

Abigail is still here and I am distracted....I just HAD to write about my mundane yet immensely wonderful day.

2 comments:

Tereza said...

Somehow its so comforting to know that another mom is doing the same things I am day in day out!!

Chet and Ashley said...

I have been praying for your Ben and Ashley! I am so happy to see that they are communicating, and to see that Ashley visited this weekend!
Blessings,
Ashley
www.chetandashley.blogspot.com