summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, November 3, 2012

football, blah!!!

Football is on every channel. It is a cold rainy day here in central New York state. The kind of day to stay inside and....well, it would be nice to just sit and read a book. ha.

Paul put together our new tv stand that Emily brought us from Ikea. It looks pretty nice. We finally have our coffee table back as a coffee table, after like three and a half years. I cleaned up over near the door, sorted shoes. I threw away lots of worn out sneakers and outgrown sandals. Then I sat on the floor in front of the small bookcase, and sorted books. I threw away coloring books with wrinkled colored pages, and some old school folders and some stupid books. Now the books are standing up the way they belong. I sneaked a load of towels in between the loads the older kids have been putting through all day.

I have two whole chickens to put in the oven soon, some red potatoes to roast, and some asparagus. I am not very hungry, since I had a late lunch of salad (lettuces with tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers), a sliced dill pickle, some chopped up chicken breast, a few slices of pepperoni...then a slice of gluten-free pumpkin bread with hot coffee...

Abigail just returned from a trip to the library and a few stores, with Evelyn and Jonathan. Abigail will be coming over again tomorrow to be with Margaret and Kathryn and Evelyn and Suzanne and Sonja and Jonathan and Charlotte Claire and Camille, while Paul and I and Mirielle and Joseph and Aaron and Samuel work at the Dome...another basketball game.

We do gain an hour tonight though, yay.

I think I will put those chickens in the oven, dress warmly, and go for a nice brisk long walk. Preferably without Suri, the stopping/sniffing/pulling puppy. I know, taking her is good for her, but. I do not care to stop for every dead frog and stray leaf.















No comments: