summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

pie day!!!

I am still on west coast time....although when I was there I kept saying I was still on east coast time. I mean, we would wake up at seven and feel great, but it was really ten! Now, when I wake up at nine I think that my body thinks it is six. Anyway, I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning...then the mail-lady called me and asked me if I wanted some fresh eggs...her chickens are laying so many she can't fit them in her fridge....she was here before I had a chance to get out of the bathroom...it has been hurry hurry hurry ever since.

The bad dog must have peed in the laundry room, perhaps when I was gone. On a rug that I had hoped to wash one of these days, and on some spare socks and undies that were on the floor...so I had to clean that up.

Then I had to go on my walk after playing in the yard with rambunctious Suri...

When I got home, Emily's little car was here in the driveway.

Time to make pies!

She went down the road to Mary's stand to get some apples and squash, which I had to borrow money from Evelyn for. I already owe Jon, he said. I just never have cash. Anyway...she is back with the apples.

We are making pumpkin, apple, lemon merangue, and chocolate pies. I don't know how many of each yet. We fly by the seat of our pants here.

I will take some pictures today...

Random rambling.

No comments: