summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, November 4, 2012

the long winter....

Hasn't even begun. It DID snow here this morning in central New York state. And it IS cold. Too cold to go out and play, the ground is wet and soggy. I took a long walk this morning, so I know it isn't weather kids would want to be out in...

So what do they do you might wonder? This morning I heard the words every mom wants to hear, "Tag, you're it!" And the next best, "Hide and Seek, go hide!"

The princesses already had one of their marathon baths, with Barbies and mermaid dolls and boats. They had pancakes and bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast. They have colored, and played matching game with Daddy. Our television hasn't been on today, which is nice. As one of the older girls was sweeping the floor this mroning, she said, "This is total chaos."....I said, "I will give you that it's chaos, but this is FAR from total."

By spring, we will all be crazy.

I will have to try to get them to the rec center pool at least once a week.

And now, it is time to get ready to go to the....Dome.

1 comment:

Mum said...

Oh, I hear you on the high energy children stuck in the house. I wish we could make some sort of full size jolly jumper for ages 2-22.

So cute your morning walks with Suri and her wanting to check out dead frogs, for us, our dogs want to eat crabs. Why do dogs want to inspect every dead thing? lol.

Sending you lots of encouragement on your weight loss journey. You are doing an amazing and inspiring job.