summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, November 2, 2012

lazy afternoon...

Sometimes Suri is a bad dog. She chewed up Camille's new fairy wings.

so I made her wear them for a picture.

Now she is trying hard to behave herself. There is candy everywhere. She tried to steal a lollipop, but wasn't fast enough. I said she was being a good girl, but Sam said she stole someone's after-school snack, some pizza, from a paper plate on the Little Tikes Table. And Jon, who had a leftover pot pie for snack, said she licked it, "but I still ate it." lovely.

Jon's pile of treats. They are having a good old time this dark rainy afternoon, trading candy. And eating candy. I did eat the almond off Camille's Almond Joy for her. I wanted peanut M&M's really badly, but I ate the last two Paleo chocolate chip cookies, AND two pumpkin Paleo cookies. ouchie. These cookies are not low calorie and are not meant to be eaten in excess. oh well. I will behave the rest of the day.

I picked Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, Jonathan, Charlotte Claire, and Camille up from school today. They were happy to see the three $5 pizzas I bought from Price Chopper. After-school snack/dinner...I said I would give them a healthy snack later. I am thinking of taking some of them to the pool this afternoon...I haven't exercised yet, and it is so chilly to walk (39 degrees, and raining).

I love the lazy time of the afternoon, before it is time to make dinner (there is chicken breast marinating in lemon pepper for Paul and I and kids who don't eat pizza (two of the girls eat gluten-free). I am also planning to make a huge salad. Yum.

Anyway, it is nice in here. There is coffee, there are kids....no arguing or fighting at the moment...













No comments: