summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

babysitting...

Sweet little guy and me... well, this little guy was here with me this morning, and he didn't like the way Suri barked when he got here. Then he just didn't like me. He is a tenderhearted little fellow, one of my sister's grandsons. I love him to pieces, but he was just not a happy camper this morning. He cried. And fussed. I tried, I rocked him, he didn't want his ba-ba or his bananas. I banished Suri to Joseph's room, but little guy was still not happy. He finally fell asleep in my arms. He didn't like when I tried to ease him into the Graco bed, so I just held him...relaxed and held him while he slept. It was wonderful. But we decided to have him go play with his cousins today instead of staying because I didn't want him to have a bad day here:(. He is a very sensitive child, perhaps if he comes here more often, and with his older sister, he will get used to me. Wah. I loves him!

So now I am taking a quick trip to the store for oats and pears and whole milk for the coffee. And and and. Never a dull moment here....

No comments: