summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, February 15, 2013

meteor in russia? really?

I thought perhaps someone had hacked the news.com, like last week in Montana when regular television programming was interrupted to inform the general public of the four county zombie invasion. Several people actually called the police to see if it was real. This meteor seems to have exploded 18+ miles over the earth, after entering the atmosphere at 33,000 miles per hour. stranger than fiction, eh?

But more locally, Suri is doing okay. She isn't healing up as fast as the vet would like...so he suggested a laser therapy treatment today, which I agreed with, ouch for fifty bucks. With a new bottle of pain meds, a year supply of heartworm medicine, we left there $209 lighter.

Suri is popular at the vet though...one of the girls said they had a big fight over who got to see her today when they saw her name on the list:)

Ah well, time to move it, again. Never got that shower this morning because Mirielle was still here before class, and I ended up talking to her for as long as I could before I had to leave...the kids hate when I am late picking them up at school...so off I go, again.

No comments: