summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, March 11, 2013

afternoon musings...

Home at last! I went to the pool this morning, yay me, then to the store with my friend Angela. We talked and shopped and shopped and talked. Home again....sat down and put my feetsies up in my comfy chair, and dang it if I didn't eat two handfuls of peanut butter M&M's AND some chocolate chips. dang. Wish I could do a re-do. I work so hard, and then have these week moments, and what the heck!!! Chocolate - me loves me chocolate. ugh. When I am done writing here, I am going to go in and do some exercising, not that I will burn off all those calories...dang. I hate me sometimes!

It is nice to sit here and have some down time.

But after cruising through some of my favorite weight loss blogs, I feel awful about eating so many M&M's. But. I did and it is over and now I am going to go forward.

I think I will go for a walk instead....hills or not, off I go.

No comments: