summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, February 19, 2015

it was a dark and stormy night...



We had just finished dinner, without Paul, again, because the guy works too much...there are ten kids here, including little William. Dinner was fun and cozy, we lit a few candles on the table to make it seem warm. Kathryn decided to go out and shovel a little so Dad can get into the driveway. Evelyn and I joined her.



The wind is whipping, and it is SO bitterly cold out there!

We didn't last too long, but it was rather exhilarating to be out there for a bit....spring is sounding pretty good though.

1 comment:

Martha said...

When I was about 14 I had a friend who would come to call after dark and we would brave the wind, snow, and darkness. It was fun.
:0)