summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, September 10, 2015

and off we go...

On another adventure...

Jonathan and Kathryn are going north today, far into the Adirondacks with Emily, Mali, and new baby Lydia, to a hotel for the night. When the plans were new, I was invited to tag along, an offer I didn't want to refuse, but I have these young children to teach...

So Jon and Kap are going, and I am staying here with my two little girls...

And...we decided not to just stay here, so we are going on an adventure, the three of us.

Where? We haven't decided. Not too far away, not too expensive...perhaps out to lunch somewhere. The morning school work is being done, and I have to get moving. Jonathan made waffles for breakfast, and is reading a book. They aren't allowed electronics during the school day:)

Off we go....

No comments: