summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

first day of school...


Sonja 13, Suzanne 14, and Evelyn 16...first day!


And the homeschooled kids...Camille, Jonathan, Kathryn, Charlotte Claire...and little Davian:)...at the library.


Ice cream with the homeschoolers....

But don't feel sorry for the kids who went to Real School. I took them to Marshall's for a few school clothes, and to Walmart to finish up the school supply shopping...and for some snacks for them.

And...a new school has started...paperwork for mom to fill out for Real School...the homeschoolers have started their projects, more about this later...now I have to start signing my name on lots of papers....

1 comment:

maureen said...

You are so cute to call it "Real School"! When my little ones were in public school it felt more like "UnReal School"! So glad everyone had a great first day!! Yay for FALL!!