summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, September 17, 2015

going going going....


What a day...first schoolwork, then the beach, then shopping. Home at 9:30, and dinner...veggies dipped in olive oil, and a coney re-heated from the other night.

The beach...

Miss Lydia Eleanor went too...and she was an angel. Mali was careful to keep her out of the sun:)


Our shopping crew...Suzanne, Kathryn, Mali, and Evelyn holding Lydia.


She was only kidding when she suggested this hat for Israel...Kathryn Grace.

They needed hats and sunglasses and sunscreen and protein bars and gum and tummy tablets, just in case...

We also went to the thrift store, I needed jeans. I couldn't find any, so had to buy some from Walmart for full price, sixteen bucks. ouch. I also finally bought a new bra, another thing I procrastinated about. I.hate.trying.them.on. They come on those little hangers, and are so hard to put back on there when you decide it doesn't fit right. And seriously, no bra in the world is going to fit as nicely as the one you have on, and trying them on is just...not fun. I didn't much like trying the jeans on either...they didn't magically make my tummy go away.

This mama is tired, the house is finally quiet (but rather messy)(because mama wasn't here for dinner)...

And morning comes early...and with the morning, more fun...working at the church soccer game in the kitchen...bringing all the kids out there to watch the games...up, and out the door. Phew. :)

No comments: