summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, October 31, 2015

boo!


Sonja 13, Darth Vader...Evelyn 16 flapper, me witch, Suzanne 14...an inmate..?, Jonny 11 Harry Potter/or young Luke Skywalker, Kathryn 17 - The Joker, then Miss Char in the front, a StarWars character, and Cam...a hunter. The older ones didn't really trick or treat, but we thoroughly enjoyed walking around the neighborhood, seeing all the kids dressed up...there were parents with coolers in their wagons, yeah, walking and drinking beer. Anyhoo.


Boo!


Kathryn...and I.


With Miss Evelyn.


Scary girl pumped the gas...:)

Since I am such a nice mom, I let them get fountain drinks from the gas station, 69 cents each. Then we picked up a sheet pizza and fifty chicken wings...and home in the cozy chilly night to watch, "Kiki's Delivery Service", a Japanese animae.

Tomorrow...up early and out the door, to work at the high school field band competition, in the concession stand...never a dull moment...

No comments: