summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, October 1, 2015

such a happy mama....

Seven of my daughters are in Israel (and one son too, Joseph.) This is Emily Anne, Abigail Marie, Evelyn Joy, Kathryn Grace, Suzanne Eleanor, Margaret Cheryl, and Mariel Joy.

If I could just be there too...but they are sending lots of pics, and I am happy for them, so very happy. Ten days in Israel...

Sebastian is explaining about the tooth fairy and how you get money when your tooth gets out. Now they are making toot sounds. Charlotte Claire is playing Duplos with Sebastian and Davian, and Linnea is with Camille. They are bundles of energy, but it's refreshing to be with young children who don't roll their eyes when I belt out a nice tune while dancing around the kitchen, but instead, just join in. This morning we made up a song about peeing in the toilet, complete with gospel-singing hand clapping and dancing. I haven't been able to act like the complete idiot that I actually am in quite some time.

Davian just said, "Don't destroy our kingdom!", and then to Sebastian, "You're so moody!" oh they are funny. Territorial about toys, yet if one cries, the others are so sympathetic.

They are having Hess truck races now. :)

Anyhow, I miss my teenagers...

No comments: