summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, May 17, 2019

...a night out....

You know you're a lucky girl when your older kids want to hang out with you still. Last night, Emily and Mirielle, Margaret and her husband Adrian, Evelyn and I, went out, to the small city....to taste some beer, and have some food. It was a random plan, hatched together on Mother's Day, and I'm surprised that in the busyness of life, we actually went!


With Emily, with Mirielle, Miss Evelyn, and the whole crew of us.

But today, back to real life. Anne is coming over soon, and Samuel is here with baby Grant, but they're still sleeping. I'm trying to be very quiet, as Sam drove through the night from Virginia, and I'm glad he's getting some sleep.

The birds are singing, and it's actually not raining out at the moment. I have lots of little plants to pot, and some bulbs to plant, and I want to be outside.

One of these days, the weather will warm up, the rain will go away, and I'll be all grumbly about how it's just too hot...

No comments: