summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, October 24, 2020

love love love being grandma!

Baby Tennyson Paul...
...his big brother Wulf...
Anya, cousin Lydia, and Elise.
Lydia's baby sister, Ophelia.
Achilles, our Oregon grandson.
Grant, our Virginia grandson. Being grandma is wonderful. I never understood how grandparents would rave about their grandkids, adding how nice it was to send them home at night. Now, however, I know, ha. You get old and you get tired, and you wonder how in the living heck you ever managed! I had baby Tennyson and little Wulf for a few hours yesterday, and don't get me wrong; rocking a baby is bliss. But getting Wulf to the potty and letting the barking dog in and getting Wulf a drink and changing a diaper and remembering that Wulf should go to the bathroom again...well, wow. I love it, but how exactly did I do it for days and weeks and months and years and...over two decades? hmmm. By the grace of God, that's for sure. Ah well, life is good.

2 comments:

Linda said...

{{{{Big big smiles}}}}} Thank you Della, have a great day friend.

Marilyn said...

Hi Della......I know what you mean!! But you were much younger then and all that was your normal. They are all just gorgeous!!

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦