summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, May 19, 2022

this and that and everything else...

 Pool yesterday, then a trip to a little Mennonite farm out in the middle of nowhere, which is absolutely beautiful, for some plants for the garden, and a few more flowers.


Just a random tractor...
Lilacs from our yard...
Rhys in Aldi today.  Achilles sometimes wants his mama, so Grandma gets this one, she's the little sunshine of the store.  Even little kids like to say hi to her.

Tonight there's chicken drumsticks for dinner:  marinated in lime juice and spices, then bbq sauce in the oven....and a bbq chicken pizza.  

We're having a busy week getting ready for a church conference, cleaning and setting up.  There's something going on every night. 

Yes, I've been busy...especially with two small children in the house again.  How did I do it?  :)


3 comments:

Terri D said...

I don't know how you did it or how you still do it!! You are an energizer bunny, for sure!! Whew!

16 blessings'mom said...

Terri, believe me, neither do I. By the grace of God for sure! I remember being stressed and tired, but in such need, and praying to God, thanking Him for my hands, for example, and asking them to bless them, that they would only be used for good things, and that they would be gentle. He gave strength when I needed it, although I never felt strong. Being in need is a good place to be though, knowing full well you need that help! I am still in need of that, my goodness doesn't stretch very long!

Unknown said...

Hi there Della,

You’re having a busy time it seems, but that keeps you young. Little Rhys is a dolly for sure 🥰🥰 Supper sounded good…….I found some perogies in the freezer yesterday……..regular AND GF ones too! So we are having some of those for our supper. I bought some Ukrainian sausage so will fry some of that and onions then fry the perogies in butter after boiling and then putting sour cream with them!!! Soooooooooo delicious………….so fattening with all that butter and sour cream, but we eat them so seldom I don’t care! Have a good weekend!!

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦