summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, August 29, 2022

just shortly....

 It's not autumn yet, today will be in the nineties and humid, so off we go; to the beach!  We're leaving in 20 minutes, so I'll blog until I have four minutes left, then I'll run around like a crazy woman.  Chairs, cooler, bathing suit...what will I forget?  

Yesterday was incredible.  I woke up in the morning feeling fine, invited the family over.  I cleaned and vacuumed and mopped, and made pumpkin bread and pumpkin muffins, and keto pumpkin bread (it was very good, moist and flavorful!).  

Chicken was defrosting, pork chops marinating, and ahh, finally I got in the pool.  The water was chilly because the night time temps have been dropping, but it felt so refreshing.  Sam and Grace and Grant and Ruth, Kathryn, Achilles, and Rhys, Evelyn, Margaret, Adrian, Wulf, Tennyson,  (and of course Paul and I, Sonja, Char, Cam)...it was a wonderful day.

Off I go, to gather the girls...and pack up the car...yay for living so close to Lake Ontario!!!!

2 comments:

Terri D said...

Off you go!! Hope your beach time was good!! xo

Billie Jo said...

Have a great time!!! I know you will!!! Hugs!