summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, August 5, 2022

oh just lazy...

 I have to get moving, just can't seem to today.  It's warm and humid, it feels like the heat is cranked in here...then I walk out onto the deck, and it's just cooking out there.  I did a few stray dishes, and put some things away, fed the deck kitty, and the house kitties, and gave the dogs some water, turned on the pool filter, pulled some weeds from the back patio, and not much else.  

I was busy yesterday cleaning out a cabinet, and Paul asked me if I wanted to go visit Margaret for a bit, as he had some things to do in the area, where she lives.  She was going to be going to the gym, but Adrian would be there with the kids, so off I went...they are so precious, Wulf and Tennyson...it's nice to be loved, there's nothing like grandkids!



Tennyson is going to be two years old next month!  He's such a charmer, love him so much.  And Wulf, oh he's got spirit and personality and he keeps me laughing, and is so soft hearted too...so much energy, too!

Ah well...big birthday party tomorrow here, I have to get cleaning...I don't know how many will be here, maybe 30?  Off I go...out of the comfy chair!

2 comments:

Visits With Mary said...

Some days it's just okay to be lazy! Makes up for all the days we're super busy. lol

Kristi said...

How in the world do you not eat when you have downtime? I have to stay busy or I can graze all day. If I'm busy I can forget to eat, but man anytime to think and I have a hard time. What is your secret?