summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

ah, to be young again!!!

 

Last night we celebrated Miss Evelyn Joy, my eleventh child, now 25 years old...here she is with Grace, my sister's granddaughter, of course besties with my girls....
Rosie (Darius' and Adrian's sister), Grace (Sam's wife), me, my daughters Kathryn, Margaret, Evelyn, Emily, then Grace, and daughter Camille
Nora is in this one, she's a good friend to my girls, and to me too!
They were going out to dinner, and I jokingly asked if I was invited...:). It was way too much fun.  I can't even tell you how much we laughed.  We went around the table and said nice things about Evelyn, which is always an encouraging thing to do.  

Here are a few more wedding pics, and if I already posted them yesterday, so sorry.  :)

Sonja with my oldest son Benjamin
Sonja and I...
That dessert table:)

So Sonja's room was empty for like two minutes, before Paul started moving his office in there.  These things were still in there on the wall...


This is my daughter...such a good girl.  Paul decided to leave them up:)




Not sure if the videos will work or not...the after party, there was karoke...and no, there was no alcohol...

Ah well...the house is pretty quiet today...I don't mind...have a really good day!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Oh Della what a beautiful wedding!! Sonja looked radiant 🥰🥰 All your baking was absolutely beautiful!! Camille did an amazing job on those macaroons!! Oh my!! You looked lovely too mother of the bride. Was this at your church? I see water in the background. Happy Birthday to Evelyn too. So much excitement for the weekend. You will need a few days to recover from all that for sure. So beautiful 🥰🥰

Have a lovely evening a day tomorrow 😊

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

16 blessings'mom said...

Marilyn, the wedding was at our church, some of the pictures were taken up at Lake Ontario, only 20 or so minutes north. I know, so much going on, Miss Evelyn's birthday celebration was tons of fun, so glad they include me! Thank you, Sonja did look radiant...

Cindy said...

There's so much joy in this post!