summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, August 17, 2024

wedding prep, countdown days flew by, it's today!!!!

 

Five of my girls and two friends (Sonja's bridesmaids, Nora and Grace...). Char, Margaret, Cam standing, then Sonja, Nora, Grace, and Evelyn...wedding prep.


Camille's macarons, not pictured:  the salted caramel macarons...
The cake...it's the style, a plain-ish cake...this will be adorned with fresh flowers today...
The rehearsal dinner...
The rehearsal...I LOVE this picture...
Sonja and daddy...love it...

The ceremony is in an hour, have to get dressed and out the door...next post will have wedding pics!  Have a really good day!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Such beautiful pictures!! I hope you all have a absolutely wonderful day Della 🥰

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

Anonymous said...

Oh, everything is lovely! Best wishes 💕
Valerie

Linda said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't wait to see the wedding photos, smiles.