summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, May 3, 2009

happy birthday sonja kathleen

What a nice spring day here in the northeast....here is Kathryn with Jonny... Jon on his "12 Dancing Princesses" bike...


Birthday girl in a tree


Suzanne and Camille looking at Sonja....


These are from Paul's mom....aren't they so springy and pretty?




Joseph's hair...





Here he is before his haircut...and I didn't get the "after" shot yet.





Camille and Margaret


We are going to go into the kitchen and sing "Happy Birthday" to Sonja K. We had a nice dinner, barbecued pork chops on the grill, mashed potatoes and broccoli.
Mali, Aaron, and I found a great dog on Craigslist, but the lady said there were several responses, and she would get back to me...she didn't. rats.
I am feeling much better today...last night was really rough. Thanks again for all the kind words, thoughts, prayers....it really does help. I am looking forward to getting done with this, and getting on with life.....(and of course hoping for another baby...!)





2 comments:

AUTISMOMMA said...

Regarding a dog, have you tried looking on Freecycle as well? Each area has different rules as far as permitting pets to be given away on freecycle. Our area permits it. You could check out the "Offer" posts and if that doesn't turn up a dog, maybe post a "Wanted" post. www.freecycle.org

KrustyLynn said...

I just can't believe all that hair! I thought it was a toupee sitting there on your floor! Or a small dog! But I'm sure the haircut looks great! I love when men with long hair first get it cut short! It's like looking at them with fresh eyes!! :)