summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, May 9, 2009

waiting .....

The previous owners have not given up on Jack, and are looking for him still, almost 8 hours later. They spotted him down the road about 15 minutes ago.....now I am feeling very aprehensive about keeping a dog who runs and runs and runs like that....I don't want him to get hit by a car....hmm.....it might be awkward to tell them so...

I also have to repent, fully and completely, for even thinking of curses....things happen. Why - - I do not know. God has his reasons. I don't need to understand everything, just trust Him. I may not always get my way...and obviously I don't. But this is STILL the day that the Lord has made.

Charlotte Claire sneaked into some nice bye-bye clothes, she looks great. She has a bouquet of weeds in her hand. These kids have been playing outside all day, wondering and worrying about Jack, and calling his name every little while. They are going to be pretty darn mad at me if I tell the previous owners I don't think it will work for us to keep him. But they'll forgive me when we get a different dog...I hope....

3 comments:

Brandi said...

UGH! What a dog. It will work out where you guys get the dog that is right for your family. Whether it be Jack or another dog.

HAppy Mother's Day love! Hope you have a blessed day.

BTW- I tagged you in a meme.

FLmom7 said...

I'm waiting to hear what happened. Did they find the dog?

Seaside Girl said...

Nightmare. I hope its all working out for you.