summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, May 9, 2009

jack: we had him for half an hour....

and he took off....he ran and ran and ran....and he never came back. it was over 3 hours ago, and he is gone. He has a tag with the previous owner's info. on it, so of course I had to call them and tell them that their precious puppy that they were reluctant to give away in the first place, is gone. That was probably one of the hardest phone calls I have ever had to make. Um, Jeff, I don't know how to tell you this, but....um, Jack, uh, he ran away. He ran and ran and ran and Mali and Aaron couldn't keep up anymore. And Mali is a runner. Paul quickly followed in the minivan, and that dog was gone. I have driven around and around, and haven't spotted head nor tail. His owners have called several times, and even stopped over. They keep driving around and calling for him. Rats. I am feeling like I have a curse over me or something. wah.

I am going to go get in the van and see if I can find him again....wish me luck.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! I hope he turns up :(

Robin said...

I'm so sorry!! I hope you find him!

KrustyLynn said...

You have got to be kidding me! How frustrating! I'm sure he'll come back! I'm sorry!!